The University of Texas Golf Club
The University of Texas Golf Club is a 7,225, par 71 championship-caliber golf course created by Bechtol Russell Golf Design. Built in the Texas Hill Country, the course overlooks Lake Austin and borders the Balcones Natural Wildlife Preserve, offering challenging shots and views that rival the best in Austin. Features include:
- Private Club Memberships in an exclusive gated golf community.
- Distinctive practice facility, highlighting generous teeing grounds and multiple chipping, pitching and putting greens.
- Phase I of the clubhouse design includes a Golf Shop, Cafe', serving bar and an open-air special events pavilion. Phase I will be retrofitted for fitness upon completion of Phase II.
- Phase II will include a 16,000 square foot clubhouse with sophisticated dining areas, Golf Shop, spacious locker rooms and lavish bar areas
- The Clubhouse will have an inspiring display area featuring UT legends' memorabilia such as Major Championship trophies, a Ryder Cup display, and NCAA Champions
- The "Walk of Fame" will highlight Texas golf legends' both within the clubhouse and on each teeing ground
- Fun family events, spectacular golf tournaments, unique shopping experiences and a diverse membership